Our comprehensive accounting services are enhanced by our customized MRI Software and optional Avid Exchange electronic invoice processing service. We work with clients to design standard procedures and processes that will meet each client’s control and reporting needs. Our accountants are also proficient in numerous financial reporting programs currently in use on client-based servers.
- Customizable financial reporting
- Internal audits
- Primary in-house software platform is MRI
- SSAE No. 16 and SOC-1 Type II Certified
Newmark Knight Frank completes annual SOC-1 Audit
The 2014 audit marks our seventh year of compliance. What does this mean for our clients?
- The SSAE 16 SOC-1 Type 2 is a widely recognized global compliance measure, designed to ensure our clients that NKF’s controls and policies remain consistent.
- The audit is specifically intended to meet the needs of our clients that utilize our accounting services, as well as their auditors, in evaluating the effect of our controls on their financial statements.
- NKF’s completion of the SSAE 16 SOC-1 Type 2 audit further supports our dedication to implementing comprehensive controls and policies that boost our clients’ confidence and give them peace of mind.