Our team takes a holistic view of our client’s overall objectives, implementing strategies that provide exponential value by reducing costs and increasing profitability and efficiency. Whatever your business sector, location, corporate structure or company culture, our Global Corporate Services team acts as your partner - adopting your objectives as our own and designing innovative solutions to meet all of your business and real estate goals.
Global Corporate Services
Newmark Knight Frank’s Global Corporate Services (GCS) group offers an integrated global platform that provides seamless, beginning-to-end corporate services solutions to clients around the world.
- Portfolio Strategy
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Location Strategy and Site Selection
- Economics Incentives Advisory
- Facilities Operations
- Business and Tenant Services
- Vendor and Contract Management
- Financial Accounting and Operational Reporting
- Energy Management and Sustainability
- Lease Administration Consulting
- Multi-Language Lease Abstraction & Document Management
- Desktop Reviews & Lease Audits
- Transition Services
- Contract Data Management
- Reporting & Analytics
- Global Rent Management/Payment
- Rent Receivable Billing and Collection
- FASB/IFRS Lease Accounting Support
- System Evaluation and Implementation
- Full Project Life Cycle Management
- Program Management Office (PMO)
- Additional Value-Add Services
- By Project Type
- Lease Acquisitions
- Lease Dispositions
- Real Estate Investment Strategies
- Workplace Strategy
- Change Management
- Occupier Services
- Workplace Well-being
- Brand and Culture
- Development and Visualization
Successful Strategies from Beginning-to-End
We believe real estate decisions should be made with consideration of long-term goals, not just as reactive measures driven by lease expirations and other immediate needs. We articulate goals and objectives with our clients up front and propose strategies with a clear understanding of the execution phase.
A Global Team with Regional Expertise
Operating from three centers of excellence — New York, London and Hong Kong — our GCS teams serve hundreds of corporate clients, coordinating every service from Transaction Management to Facilities Management. Each office brings crucial local expertise and an in-depth understanding of their respective markets, helping our clients make quick and informed business decisions.
We deliver fit-for-purpose digital solutions to achieve increased process efficiencies and cost reductions for clients using an agnostic, consultative approach.
Executive Account Ownership
By assigning senior leadership to every account, we guarantee deep expertise and stability at every phase of execution. This approach helps us successfully manage our clients’ complex real estate portfolio needs.