CA License #01954043
Zachary LeBeouf is currently a managing director for Newmark specializing in investment sales in Northern California. Mr. LeBeouf joined the firm as a market researcher. His responsibilities in that role ranged from meticulously maintaining the firm’s property database, to supporting its agents’ daily operations, to developing and circulating the firm’s quarterly report on the East Bay.
Since transitioning into his brokerage role with Newmark, Mr. LeBeouf has found a passion for representing both private and institutional clients in evaluating and transacting on investment sales and has accumulated closings of more than $800 million in real estate transactions.
• American Management Group
• Grupe Company• Hall Equities Group
• JCM Partners
• JLE Properties
• KA Residential
• Madison Park Financial
• Milestone Holdings
• Nearon Enterprises
• Pacific Urban
• Reliant Group Managment
• Rreef/Deutsche Bank
• United Development
- Top Performers Club, Newmark (Northern California), 2016, 2017, 2018
- CoStar Power Broker, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Rookie of the Year, Newmark (Northern California), 2016
- National Rising Star, 2016
Mr. LeBeouf holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications from California State University, Monterey Bay.