Zach Hamadyk is a senior analyst in the Whippany, New Jersey, office of Newmark Knight Frank Valuation & Advisory, which covers Northern and Central New Jersey. Mr. Hamadyk’s experience includes a variety of property types ranging from vacant land to commercial, with a focus on self-storage properties. His valuations have been used for litigation support, financial analyses and other advisory services.
Mr. Hamadyk joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2017, when the firm acquired several affiliate offices of Integra Realty Resources. At the time of the acquisition, he was serving as an analyst in IRR’s Whippany office.
Mr. Hamadyk earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in information technology and informatics from Rutgers University’s School of Communication and Information in 2019. Relevant coursework includes:
- Economics of Information Technologies
- Applications of Research in Information Technology (focus on statistical modeling and report writing)
- Data Analytics for Information Professionals - Data Science
- 15-Hour National (USPAP Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) Course - Appraisal Institute
- Basic Appraisal Principles - Appraisal Institute
- Basic Appraisal Procedures - Appraisal Institute
- Additional applicable coursework includes various financial courses, accounting and business information systems.