Wills Elliman joined the firm in 2001. Active in CoreNet Global both locally and nationally, he earned his Masters of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) in 2004. Mr. Elliman has also earned the SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) and CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designations.
Mr. Elliman provides an integrated approaches to representing Fortune 500 corporations, law firms, and institutional landlords in the acquisition and disposition of corporate real estate assets. Major projects have included lease acquisitions and dispositions, multi-market relocations, lease auditing, strategic planning, occupancy cost reduction strategies and advanced lease renewals. Since each client is unique, he uses a comprehensive process-driven approach in evaluating all solutions. Each project includes an in-depth analysis of each client’s current situation/needs and a total market overview in order to effectively evaluate all alternatives for optimal results.
Office Leasing Transactions
- ING DIRECT: 240,000 SF
- Computer Sciences Corporation: 154,000; 68,000; and 13,000 SF
- Corporation Service Company: 148,000 SF
- Comcast: 115,664 SF
- BE&K: 117,000; 27,000; 11,000; and 2,000 SF
- Richards Layton & Finger: 110,000 SF
- Access Group: 75,000 and 60,000 SF
- Bank One: 63,000 and 30,000 SF
- Solenis: 50,000 SF
- SevOne: 47,000 SF
- AmeriStar Technologies: 46,000; 24,000; 16,000; and 12,000 SF
- Wachovia: 46,000 SF
- Wells Fargo: 46,000; 38,000; and 38,000 SF
- Wilmington Trust: 34,000; 10,000; 6,000; 6,000; 5,000; 4,000 SF
- Hospital Billing & Collection: 45,000; 45,000; 45,000; and 27,000 Sf
- Basell USA, Inc.: 44,000 SF
- Citizen’s/Mellon Bank: 42,000; 12,000; 8,000; 7,000; 7,000; 6,000 SF
- TransUnion: 50,000, 46,000, 34,000; 34,000; 13,000; 12,000 SF
Mr. Elliman graduated from Deerfield Academy and Duke University and spent a semester at Oxford University.