Will Klinke joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2014 and currently serves as an associate director in the Memphis office. In this position, Mr. Klinke leads in the pursuit of new tenants, conducts property tours for prospective tenants and buyers and markets properties to local decision makers. He specializes in office and industrial tenant representation. Since joining the firm, Mr. Klinke has represented clients in transactions with a combined value of more than $15 million. He began his commercial real estate career five years ago in land sales, which still account for a portion of his business.
Partial List of Transactions
- Represented owner in 1,500-acre land sale
- Represented owner in 185,000 SF warehouse sale
- Represented owner in 60,000 SF warehouse sale
- Represented buyer in 16,000 SF flex space purchase
- Represented tenant in 11,000 SF office lease
- Represented tenant in 6,000 SF warehouse lease
- Represented tenant in 4,500 SF office lease
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Tennessee Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Memphis Young Brokers Alliance
- Member and committee volunteer, Delta Waterfowl
Mr. Klinke earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from the University of Mississippi.