Trisha A. Talbot, CCIM, serves as a managing director with Newmark at the Phoenix office, where she specializes in healthcare real estate at the company. Trisha is responsible for assisting her healthcare real estate investors, physician owners and provider clients in establishing comprehensive real estate strategies and solutions.
Trisha and her team assist physician owner clients with monetizing their real estate assets. They also stabilize value-add properties and new developments for investor clients and represent them in sales to institutional clients. Corporate healthcare provider clients with a national reach receive strategic real estate solutions for their portfolios that include acquisitions, dispositions and/or reductions to their overall costs of occupancy.
As leaders in their market, Trisha and the other members of her team have represented a majority of the healthcare properties in the Valley and have continuously maintained a tremendous transaction volume. Annually, the team is recognized as top producers and has received several awards recognizing their performance in the Phoenix market.
Trisha joined Newmark after 10 years as a senior vice president at GPE Commercial Advisors, where she founded the GPE Healthcare Investment Group. Prior to GPE, she established her healthcare brokerage career at The Plaza Companies.
- Woman of Influence, Commercial Executive Magazine, 2018
- Top Medical Brokerage Firm, Ranking Arizona, 2018
- Top Office Producer, Newmark Phoenix, 2015-2018
- Greatest Number of Transactions, Newmark Phoenix, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Top Sales Broker, Red Awards Phoenix, 2015
- Top Producer, Newmark, 2015
- 100 Top People to Know in CRE, AZRE, 2010
- Largest Commission Booked, GPE Commercial Advisors, 2009
- CoStar Power Broker, 2008
- Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR), CoreNet Global, 2014
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), 2007
- Programming committee, Arizona Healthcare Executives (AHE)
- Healthcare committee, WESTMARC
- Board member, Arcadia Little League
- Supporter/Volunteer, Christ Church Lutheran and Christ Lutheran School
- Supporter/Volunteer, UMOM New Day Centers
- Supporter, Esperanca
- Supporter, Boys and Girls Club
Trisha earned a Master of Business Administration degree from Arizona State University’s W.P. Carey School of Business and a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.