Trey DeRousse joined Newmark Grubb Zimmer in 2019 and currently serves as an associate in the company’s Kansas City, Missouri, office. His primary responsibilities include sales and leasing of office properties in the Kansas City area.
Prior to Newmark Grubb Zimmer and throughout his time at the University of Missouri, Trey ran Major Lawn Care, a full-service lawn care company with over 70 accounts. Trey was able to attract new clients and cultivate existing relationships through superior customer service.
Partial List of Current Listings
- Antioch Plaza, Merriam, KS: Class A office building: 89,174 SF
- 2402 Swope Parkway, Kansas City, MO: 28,465 SF
- The Oakley Building, Overland Park, KS: 13,134 SF
- 3800 S Ponca Dr, Independence, MO: 2,955 SF
Partial Client List
Bonial & Associates, P.C
D. Sullivan & Associates
Edward D. Jones
Eleanor Auto Sales
North Oak Investment, LLC
Parallel Education Division
*As Trey’s client, AstraWorks has tripled in size to 3,500 square feet and was Kansas City’s third fastest-growing firm in 2019.
- Commercial member, Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS ® (KCRAR)
- Member, Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce, Lee’s Summit, MO
- Member, Overland Park Chamber of Commerce, Overland Park, KS
- Member, CCIM Kansas City Chapter
- Licensed Kansas real estate broker
Trey holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree with an emphasis in finance and real estate from the University of Missouri - Columbia.