Trenton Wahl joined Newmark Grubb Zimmer in 2018 as a financial analyst for the investment sales and capital markets group. In this capacity, Trenton assists in the identification, evaluation, marketing and negotiation of investment property types including office, medical office, industrial, retail, multi-family, hospitality and land.
As a vital member of the capital markets group, Trenton focuses primarily on assisting in financial analysis, valuations, research, preparation of offering packages, client reporting, transaction management and general real estate consulting related activities. He is proficient in several software programs including Argus, ProCalc, customized Excel-based financial modeling, and CoStar.
Prior to joining Newmark Grubb Zimmer, Trenton interned at Adam’s Dairy Bank where he assisted the loan department with day to day operations. Some of his duties included inspecting properties with outstanding loans, drafting loan proposals, and conducting annual loan review. Trenton was involved with many types of loans including multifamily, construction, and single family.
Partial List of Transactions
- 5300 Kansas Avenue - 517,000 SF
- Front Business Center - 275,162 SF
- Executive Park Industrial Portfolio - 210,751 SF
- Hammons Tower - 197,115 SF
- 6601 Westown Parkway - 47,559 SF
- Westlake Raytown, MO - 34,466 SF
- Parkville Center - 18,541 SF
- Parkway Apartments - 86 units
- Greystone Fourplexes - 72 units
- Colonial Highlands - 66 units
- Wingate Duplexes - 38 units
- Barr Road Apartments - 36 units
- Member, Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® (KCRAR)
- Member, CCIM Kansas City Chapter
- Board of directors, Play to Learn Preschool
- Licensed real estate salesperson, state of Kansas
- Licensed real estate broker/salesperson, state of Missouri
Trenton graduated summa cum laude from Graceland University, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration and accounting. While attending the university, Trenton was the recipient of the accounting department’s Outstanding Contribution award. He was also a member of the Alpha Chi Honor Society and a house president for the 2017-2018 school year.