Travis Wilson serves as a managing director in Newmark’s Lower Manhattan office, where he provides strategic real estate advisory services to tenants and landlords throughout New York. Mr. Wilson represents tenants from a broad range of industries including: financial, fashion, legal, insurance, healthcare, not-for-profit, education, creative and technology. As a landlord’s agent, he currently handles approximately 6 million square feet of office space in Lower Manhattan.
In addition to his work in Manhattan, Mr. Wilson works in unison with Newmark Global Corporate Services to provide lease negotiations, strategic planning, financial due diligence and cost reduction strategies to multinational corporations.
Select Tenant Representation Experience
- OLO Technology: 55,000 SF
- Ralph Rucci: 35,000 SF
- Skarzynski Black: 28,000 SF
- Fundtech: 26,000 SF
- Jeffrey Samel & Partners: 20,000 SF
- Marc Jacobs: 20,000 SF (multiple)
- Tibi, LLC: 17,000 SF
- Emerald Expositions: 17,000 SF
- LPQ: 15,000 SF
- Gladstein Keane & Partners: 12,000 SF
- YIPIT, Inc.: 12,000 SF
Select Owner Representation Experience
- 1 World Trade Center: 3 million SF
- 100 Pearl Street, GFP Properties/Northwind: 1 million SF
- Savanna Partners 1 million SF
- Battery Commercial Associates 900,000 SF
- 90 Broad Street, Princeton International Properties: 400,000 SF
- CIM Group 400,000 SF
- Northwood Investors 400,000 SF
Mr. Wilson earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Fordham University.