Todd McLachlan joined Newmark Knight Frank in December 2015 and serves as senior vice president of the Office Division. One of Utah’s top producers, Mr. McLachlan specializes in the acquisition, disposition, and leasing of office properties across the Wasatch front.
With more than 13 years of experience as both a tenant and landlord representative, Mr. McLachlan understands the process and many players and moving parts of a transaction. He provides clients with the greatest understanding of not only deal flow but a superior understanding of market data and knowledge that is effectively communicated to his clients which allow them, in turn, to make the best decision for their business.
Mr. McLachlan provides his clients with the best possible service in pursuing their commercial real estate objectives. He develops sound real estate strategies for accomplishing their long-term goals and builds longstanding relationships with his clients through his innate ability to find resolutions to challenges, maintain professionalism, and recognize each point of view in every situation.
Mr. McLachlan’s comprehension of the entire transaction process and his ability to negotiate successful deals has given him the opportunity to work with many notable clients.
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS:
- Arden/GE Portfolio (12 office buildings): 675,000 SF
- Franklin Covey Campus (5 office buildings): 285,866 SF
- Vectra Management Group (Walker Center Tower): 128,500 SF
- PacVentures, Inc. (3 office buildings): 100,000 SF
- BGK Group (2 office/R&D buildings): 100,000 SF
- 48th Avenue Realty Company (2 office buildings): 56,000 SF
- Altius Health Plans: 80,000 SF
- RBS: 30,000 SF
- Grass Valley: 25,000 SF
- Professional Education Institute: 18,000 SF
- U.S. Postal Service: 15,000 SF
- Gartner Inc.: 15,000 SF
- DevMountain: 12,000 SF
- iBahn: 11,000 SF
- DocuMatix: 8,300 SF
Mr. McLachlan attended the University of Utah.