Tim Gillespie, MAI, joined Newmark Knight Frank Valuation & Advisory in 2017 at the Tampa office, where he currently serves as a senior vice president with the Healthcare & Seniors Housing practice.
Mr. Gillespie specializes in the preparing valuations of a broad spectrum of healthcare-oriented properties including short-term acute care hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, specialty hospitals, psychiatric hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, behavioral healthcare facilities, dialysis centers, cancer centers and medical office buildings.
Mr. Gillespie has completed many different types of valuations, including proposed, partially completed, renovated and existing structures, as well as various consulting services such as market rent studies, going concern valuations, and highest and best use analyses for national healthcare providers.
Prior to Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Gillespie served for nearly five years as a managing director of Salus Valuation Group, Inc., an Atlanta-based national healthcare valuation firm.
Mr. Gillespie has earned the MAI designation from the Appraisal Institute. He has also completed continuing education courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute and other real estate factions on an annual basis to maintain state licensing requirements.
- Certified general appraiser, commonwealths of Kentucky, Pennsylvania and Virginia and states of Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas
Mr. Gillespie earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business management from the University of South Florida. More recently, he has completed the following Appraisal Institute courses:
- Real Estate Finance Statistics & Valuation Modeling
- Advanced Income Capitalization
- Advanced Highest & Best Use
- Advanced Concepts
- Quantitative Analysis
- Appraisal of Assisted Living Facilities