Tim D’Angelo, SIOR, joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2010 and serves as a senior managing director in the firm’s Denver office. Mr. D’Angelo specializes in the leasing and sale of industrial properties in the greater Denver metro markets. He has vast experience in the planning, development and lease up of large-scale industrial parks.
Prior to NKF, Mr. D’Angelo was a partner with Fuller and Company and served as a senior vice president in that firm’s Denver office. He began his real estate brokerage career in 1984 at Grubb & Ellis, where he was consistently one of the firm’s top producers in the Inland Empire region of California before relocating to Denver in 1994.
Mr. D’Angelo began his real estate career in Los Angeles as an agent in the real estate department of Southern Pacific Railroad.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- 2 million SF in lease transactions on behalf of United Properties
- 770,000 SF in lease transactions on behalf of Trammell Crow Company and Principal Real Estate
- 200,000 SF lease transaction on behalf of FedEx Smart Post
- 153,000 SF lease on behalf of Etkin Johnson Partners
- 125,000 SF lease on behalf of USCO Logistics
- 96,000 SF leases on behalf of Denver Public Schools
- 92,000 SF lease on behalf of McClane Food Services
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- 650-acre land sale to Majestic Realty
- 297-acre land sale for Bromley Partners
- 125-acre sale to Lowe’s Home Improvement
- 122-acre sale to Hyde Development
- 120-acre sale to United Properties
- 53-acre sale to Cabot, Cabot, & Forbes
- 39-acre sale for Union Pacific Railroad
- 21-acre sale to Koll Development
- 480,000 SF building sale leaseback on behalf of Sysco Foods
- 438,000 SF building sales on behalf of Cabot Partners
- 308,000 SF building sales on behalf of Trammell Crow Company
- 143,000 SF building sales on behalf of Aetna
Partial Client List
- SIOR designation, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- President, SIOR Colorado Chapter, 2002
- President, Denver Metro Commercial Association of REALTORS® (DMCAR), 2001
- President, The Village Club, Cherry Hills Village, 2000
- Member, UCLA national champion track and field team
Mr. D’Angelo earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of California, Los Angeles.