Tim Mehall is a principal at Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett and has been affiliated with the company since 1990 as vice president of retail services. He has been involved in the pre-development and lease up of several retail centers throughout the area with primary emphasis in Mishawaka’s University Park Trade Area. In addition, Mr. Mehall has vast experience in tenant and landlord representation on nation, regional and local levels working with clients such as Cole Real Estate Investments, Kimco Properties, Sears Holding Corporation/K Mart and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Mr. Mehall has also completed transactions with national tenants such as Whole Foods, Bed Beth & Beyond, Noodles & Co., h.h.gregg, Houlihan’s and Chase Bank on new sites and others needing disposition assistance including Burger King Corporation throughout Northern Indiana and South Suburban Chicago. He is also a principal at Cressy & Everett Management Corporation.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR), Member
- Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR), Member
- Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR), Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Indiana
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
Mr. Mehall holds a Bachelor of Arts in management from the Univeristy of Notre Dame.