Thad Mallory joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2018 and serves as a vice chairman in the firm’s Bellevue, Washington, office. Thad specializes in the leasing and sale of office and industrial properties in the Kent Valley, Pierce County and South Seattle markets.
Prior to NKF, Thad was a partner with Kidder Mathews and served as a senior vice president in that firm’s Tukwila office. He began his real estate career at Kidder Mathews in 2005 and was consistently one of the firm’s top producers.
Thad’s real estate experience also includes a clerkship with Corretti, Newsom & Hawkins, a prominent land use firm in Birmingham, Alabama, in 2004.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- 3.4 million SF in lease transactions on behalf of Principal Real Estate Investors
- 2 million SF in lease transactions on behalf of Panattoni
- 402,342 SF lease transaction in Fife on behalf of CMI
- 290,420 SF lease transaction in Sumner on behalf of LKQ
- 281,754 SF lease transaction in Seattle on behalf of Prologs
- 186,130 SF lease transaction on behalf of Metrie
- 180,000 SF of lease transactions on behalf of Stockbridge at Van Doren’s 1 & 2
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- $49 million sale on behalf of a private owner
- $42 million acquisition in Seattle on behalf of Terreno
- $19.5 million building sale on behalf of a private owner
- 166,131 SF building sale on behalf of American Industries
- 154,144 SF in sales to Industrial Property Trust
- 122,656 SF building sale on behalf of Kent 212 LLC
Partial Client List
|Black Creek Group||PCCP|
|CenterPoint Properties||Principal Real Estate Investors|
|Crow Holdings Industrial||Sound Sleep Products|
|LBA Realty||Stockbridge Real Estate|
|New York Life||Terreno Realty|
|Pacific Power Group|
- Industrial Broker of the Year, Washington State SIOR, 2012, 2014 and 2018
- SIOR designation, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
Thad graduated cum laude from Seattle University School of Law, earning a Juris Doctor degree with a primary focus in business law and real estate law. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington.