Member, Newmark Knight Frank Industrial Leadership Council (ILC)
Terry Coyne is a vice chairman in Newmark Knight Frank’s Cleveland office, where he specializes in large, complex, industrial and investment properties covering the northern part of the state of Ohio. Over the past ten years, Mr. Coyne has been involved in the sale or leasing of more than 1.0 billion dollars’ worth of real estate.
- Top Producer, Newmark Knight Frank Cleveland office, 2002 - present
- Top Producing Industrial Broker, Newmark Knight Frank, 2013 and 2014
- Top 20 Broker Nationwide, Newmark Knight Frank, 2014
- Top 50 Broker Nationwide, Newmark Knight Frank, 2013
- Multiple award winner, Broker of the Year, Industrial Transaction of the Year, Investment Broker of the Year, NAIOP
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member, Cleveland Area Board of Realtors (CABOR)
- Member, Industrial Leadership Council, Newmark Knight Frank
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Board Member, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum
- Board Member, Village Capital Corporation
- Board Member, Magnificat High School
Mr. Coyne earned a master’s degree from the University of Chicago and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Notre Dame. He also studied at St. Catherine’s College, Oxford University.