Terrance Kong, B.Comm., AACI, P.App., joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory in 2020 as a first vice president with the Edmonton office. Terrance brings to his position more than 14 years of experience in real estate valuation and advisory work with a focus on various asset classes throughout the Edmonton and the Northern Alberta region. He has successfully completed a wide range of client assignments that includes the following:
- Cash flow modeling and analysis for various investment quality assets
- Valuation and coordination of real estate portfolio valuations involving 100-plus assets
- Advisory and valuation of office assets, including downtown and suburban portfolios
- Modeling and valuation of industrial warehouses, manufacturing and processing plants
- Valuation of retail stores, strip malls, retail power centres and regional shopping centres
- Highest and best use studies and valuation of all forms of development land and properties under development
Prior to Newmark, Terrance was an associate vice president/senior consultant with Cushman and Wakefield. Prior to Cushman and Wakefield, he worked as a consultant for West Central Property Services.
Licenses and Designations
- AACI, P.App (Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute) designation, Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC), 2013
Terrance earned a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Alberta. He also holds a postgraduate certificate in real property valuation from the University of British Columbia.