Taylor Senter joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2010 as an analyst in the firm’s Atlanta office and has subsequently been promoted numerous times to his current role as senior managing director. His scope of expertise is representing corporate office tenants in their real estate interests, and he is a principal member of a 20-person, geographically dispersed team supported by analysts and consultants that have led, or worked on, corporate real estate teams at Twitter, Ernst & Young, Skadden, Cleary Gottlieb and Accenture. Mr. Senter and his team help clients structure accretive, cost-efficient leases through knowledge of workplace metrics, landlord investment strategies, and the tenant’s impact on asset values.
In his career, Mr. Senter has conceived, structured and negotiated real estate strategies for virtually every type of business with a diverse range of financial and operational objectives including: hyper-growth startups and unicorns, private partnerships including national and international law firms, public/private corporations, Fortune 500 companies and private equity firms.
Notable projects include the following, among others:
- Various startup unicorns (i.e., >$1B valuation) including Peloton Interactive, Inc., Knotel, Inc., and Flexport, Inc.
- Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein, LLP* - 250,000 SF portfolio strategy and execution for the AM 200 law firm with locations in Atlanta, Charlotte (HQ), Charleston, Columbia, Raleigh, and Washington, DC.
- Bressler Amery & Ross, P.C.* - 200,000 SF portfolio strategy and execution for the AM 200 law firm with locations in Birmingham, Ft Lauderdale, Miami, New Jersey (HQ) and New York.
- McGuireWoods LLP - 175,000 SF, Charlotte, NC - improved efficiencies and profits for the multinational firm ranked 25th largest in the world.
- Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. - 175,000 SF (HQ) Boston, MA - EBITDA savings for one of the largest quick-service restaurant corporations in the world.
- Sage Software, Inc.* - 145,000 SF (HQ), Atlanta, GA - corporate consolidation and P&L savings for the multinational enterprise software company for its North American HQ.
- Landis+Gyr - 130,000 SF (HQ), Atlanta, GA - P&L savings for the publicly listed, multinational energy corporation for their North American HQ.
- Arnall Golden Gregory, LLP* - 125,000 SF, Atlanta, GA - workplace optimization and increased profitability for the 5th largest law firm in Atlanta.
- Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC - 120,000 SF portfolio strategy and execution for the regional law firm with locations Indianapolis, Lexington and Louisville.
- Kids II, Inc. – 102,818 SF, Atlanta, GA - workplace optimization and accretive cash flow structure for one of the largest privately owned companies in Atlanta.
- Truist Financial Corp* - 100,000 SF, New York, NY - M&A consolidation, branding and workplace for the investment banking HQ of the world’s fifth largest bank.
- PGi, Inc. - 85,000 SF (HQ), Atlanta, GA - corporate consolidation and EBITDA savings on behalf of the multinational software company and its private equity owner, Siris Capital Group.
- Erwin Penland - 80,000 SF (HQ), Greenville, SC - build-to-suit for the largest advertising agency in the State of South Carolina and its parent company The Interpublic Group.
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP - 75,000 SF, Charlotte, NC - modernization and updated workplace paradigm for the multinational, AM 100 law firm.
*denotes work is ongoing
Additionally, Mr. Senter’s team has completed many noteworthy projects including the HQ for Twitter (950,000 SF), the HQ for Office Depot (650,000 SF), the HQ for Belk (475,000 SF), the HQ for CH2M Hill (370,485 SF), the HQ for Wellcare (350,000 SF) and the HQ for Burr Forman (105,000 SF).
Mr. Senter is a graduate of The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina.