Taucha Hogue serves as a director of Newmark’s Capital Markets group in the Houston office, where she specializes in representing self storage clients with their strategic planning and property optimization through dispositions, acquisitions, refinancing and debt/equity placement. Ms. Hogue works to add value to every stage of a deal by focusing on client needs and expectations while ensuring alignment with business strategies. Ms. Hogue also has a financial background in preparing investment portfolio offerings, financial analysis and modeling, market research and property valuations for investments, divestments and proposed developments in the self storage sector.
Prior to joining Newmark, Ms. Hogue managed a portfolio of real estate projects for Shell Oil Company. In this capacity, she focused on surplus land divestments, lease acquisitions, small construction projects and easements throughout the United States and Latin America. Her experience on the client side enhances her ability to add value to transactions.
An active industry and community leader, Ms. Hogue’s roster of memberships include:
- Self Storage Association, YLG Board Member
- Connect Media 2019 Next Generation Winner, Texas
- 40 Under 40 Advisory Board, Greater Houston Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- NAIOP, the Commercial RE Development Organization
- Alumni Associates of the Graduate Real Estate Program at the C. T. Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston
Ms. Hogue earned a Master of Business Administration degree with a certificate in real estate and a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Houston.