Sue Licciardi is an associate director at Newmark Knight Frank and has been with the firm since 2007. She is responsible for the analysis and marketing of investment properties focusing on the disposition and acquisition of all types of income producing properties. Ms. Licciardi interfaces on a regular basis with a variety of corporate real estate personnel, providing an advanced level of financial analysis, including valuation analysis, sale/leaseback modeling, development pro formas and acquisition studies.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Boxer property
- Cambridge Capital
- C-III Asset Management LLC
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
- CWCapital Asset Management
- Dennison Development
- Ferchill Group
- Metrohealth System
- Neighborhood Progress Inc.
- 2001 to 2007: Vice President, Brandon Wiant Converse/Trammell Crow
- 1996 to 2001: Senior Associate, O’Bryon Larkman & Associates
- 1983 to 1996: Principal, Orinsby & Licciardi Company
- 1991 to 1993: Executive Director, Historic Warehouse Development Corporation
- 1988 to 1991: Associate, Grubb & Ellis
Ms. Licciardi attended Miami University of Ohio.