CA RE License #01202806
Steve Sprenger has been with the firm since January 1996 and specializes in the leasing and sales of industrial facilities and land. His focus is land/development, third-party logistics, distribution, trucking and investments in Southern California.
Throughout his career, Mr. Sprenger has concentrated on landlord/owner and tenant/buyer representation. To date, he has consummated building transactions representing over 13 million square feet and land sales/leases in excess of 500 acres. His clients range from small businesses to national corporations and his listings include land, transportation-related facilities, manufacturing/distribution warehouses and development projects.
Mr. Sprenger’s 15 years in the trucking industry before joining the firm have proven invaluable in his work as a real estate consultant to developers, third-party logistics providers, trucking companies and value-add investors.
- Negotiated a 20 year rooftop solar lease valued at $12 million on behalf of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company.
- Consummated the largest industrial lease in the United States during 2007. Mr. Sprenger represented a 27 acre development deal in Paramount, which transpired into a 551,897 square foot 30-year lease valued at $207 million.
- Facilitated a 10 year lease of a 551,987 square foot distribution warehouse in Chino.
- Had the largest listing and sale in the Mid-Cities/North Orange County area in 2000 with a 420,000 square foot distribution warehouse.
- Annual Top 10 Producer in Anaheim Office since 1998
- Circle of Excellence Award Winner - 2006 - 2008 & 2010 - 2011
- Top 10 Industrial Division Nationally - 2007 & 2011
- Top 25 Broker Nationally - 2007 & 2011
- Mr. Sprenger spent five years as partner of a trucking and warehousing operation in the City of Commerce, California. Prior to that, he worked as a youngster in his father’s trucking and warehousing business in Los Angeles. He also drove big rigs for 15 years and retains a Class A Commercial Driver’s License to this day.
- Employed 10 years with Viking Freight System (now known as FedEx Freight), a national LTL trucking company. Managed all facets of operations and was a public relations speaker for Viking in conjunction with the American Trucking Association.
- Active Member American Industrial Real Estate Association
- Allied Member California Trucking Association and Harbor Trucking Association
- Southern California Industrial Advisory Board
- President’s Council Member