Stephen Wilson joined Newmark Knight Frank Valuation & Advisory in 2019 as a senior vice president in the Charlotte office. Stephen brings to his position more than 20 years of valuation and consulting experience with many property types, including office, retail, industrial, multifamily, residential subdivisions, manufactured home parks, automotive dealerships, places of worship, mixed-use properties and vacant land. He has also performed consulting work for litigation cases, including providing testimony as an expert witness.
Prior to NKF, Stephen served as a vice president with CBRE for five years and as an associate director with Cushman & Wakefield for five years.
- MAI designation, Appraisal Institute
- SRA designation, Appraisal Institute
- Certified general real estate appraiser, states of North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee
- Proficient in Argus Enterprise
Wilson earned a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from St. John Fisher College.
Recently Completed Appraisal Institute coursework:
- 7-Hour National USPAP Update Course
- Data Verification Methods
- Uniform Appraisal Standards for Federal Land Acquisitions
- Subdivision Valuation
- Rates and Ratios: Making Sense of GIMs, OARs and DCF
- Marketability Studies: Advanced Considerations & Applications
- Marketability Studies: Six-Step Process & Basic Applications
- Advanced Spreadsheet Modeling for Valuation Applications