Stephen Cross is an associate at Newmark Grubb Memphis, and has been working in the commercial real estate industry since 2007. In his position at Newmark Grubb Memphis, Mr. Cross leads in the pursuit of new tenants, conducts property tours for prospective tenants and markets the properties to local decision makers.
Prior to joining Newmark in 2012, Mr. Cross was an affiliate broker with Associated Realty Services Inc., from 2010 to 2012 where he brokered $1.47 million in transactional sales, and a real estate manager with CB Richard Ellis, Memphis, from 2009 to 2010. He began his career in 2007 with GRS Properties LLC, in Tuscaloosa, AL, where he served as a property manager.
- SergeMD & FICC Lease Termination: 21,600 SF
- SergeMD: 5,600 SF
- FICC: 5,300 SF
- Business Furniture Services: 7,500 SF
- Workplace Furniture: 10,000 SF
- All American Sweets: 1,950 SF
- Salon Service Group: 1,800 SF
- School of Rock: 3,300 SF
- Fouts & Morgan CPA’s: 8,100 SF
- Ralph Taylor Lumber Company: 3,000 SF
- $650,000 - 390 South Main; 10,500 SF Class C Office Sale/Leaseback
- $1,200,000 - 5100 Sanderlin; 15,000 SF Class B Office Sale
- $275,000 - 560 Erin Drive; 3,000 SF Class B Office Purchase
- Chapter Advisor, Sigma Chi Fraternity, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Phoenix Club (supporting the Boys & Girls Club of Memphis), Board Member 2010-2013
- Memphis Rise Academy, Founding Board Member
- Ambassador, Greater Memphis Chamber
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors: Grievance Committee
Mr. Cross holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL.