A RE License #01961618
Stephen Cisarik joined Newmark Knight Frank’s Office Leasing Group at the end of 2016. Mr. Cisarik focuses on tenant and landlord representation of office space leases. As a rising young professional in the San Francisco office, Mr. Cisarik specializes in lease negotiation, market analysis, expansion and consolidation while integrating creative real estate strategies to satisfy his client’s real estate requirements. His consultative and thoughtful approach has lead his clients to appreciate his thoroughness and attention to their main priorities.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Cisarik was with Colliers International’s San Diego branch, where he specialized in tenant advisory and representation.
- Member, NAIOP
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, CoreNet Global, Northern California Chapter
- Primary sponsor of People Tech Partners, representing Newmark Knight Frank
- National Rising Star, Newmark Knight Frank, 2018
- Finalist, Rookie of the Year, Newmark Cornish & Carey, 2017
Mr. Cisarik earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences at the University of Arizona.