Stan E. Wolf MAI, joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory as a Senior Managing Director in 2017 to oversee the company operations covering Oregon, Washington and Alaska. A 30+ year real estate valuation veteran, Stan has substantial expertise in providing valuation and consulting services for acquisition, disposition, and financing of investment grade real estate. Stan’s clients include private investors, institutional investors, trusts, development companies, and government agencies.
Stan joined Newmark after 16 years at CBRE, most recently as a First Vice President in the San Francisco office. He rejoined CBRE in 2010 after three years as a Senior Managing Director with PGP/Colliers Valuation in Dallas, TX. Prior to CBRE, Stan was a senior appraiser at Hermann & Company for five years and at Powell, Goss & Herman for two years. He began his career in 1990, as an associate appraiser with Mark D. Barry & Associates.
Stan’s experience extends over numerous property types:
- Retail (regional malls, lifestyle centers, power centers, community centers, neighborhood centers, convenience/strip centers, net leased properties and various other retail assignments)
- Special purpose (convenience stores/gas stations, car washes, including tunnel and self-serve, religious facilities, schools and day cares)
- Office (MOB/professional, mid-high rise, mixed use and single tenant)
- Industrial (warehouse/manufacturing, self-storage, business parks, single tenant)
- Multifamily (proposed, garden, mid & high rise, mixed use, student housing, micro-unit, investment grade, and affordable/LIHTC)
- Sports and entertainment (gaming, golf course, health clubs and sports facilities)
- Appraisal Institute
Licenses and Designations
- MAI designation, Appraisal Institute
- Certified general real estate appraiser, states of Oregon and Washington
Stan earned a Master of Science degree in business management from Troy State University and a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Southern Oregon State College. Additionally, he has successfully completed numerous real estate courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute.