Stan E. Wolf, MAI, joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory in 2017 as a senior managing director and the market leader for the Pacific Northwest region. Mr. Wolf is based in the Seattle office, which covers the states of Washington, Oregon and Alaska.
A 29-year real estate valuation veteran, Mr. Wolf has substantial expertise in providing valuation and consulting services for acquisition, disposition, and financing of investment grade real estate. Mr. Wolf’s clients include private investors, institutional investors, trusts, development companies, and government agencies.
Mr. Wolf’s experience extends over numerous property types, including:
- Sports and entertainment (gaming, golf course, health club, sports facilities)
- Industrial (warehouse/manufacturing, self-storage, business parks, single tenant)
- Office (MOB/professional, mid-high rise, mixed use, single tenant)
- Retail (strip, neighborhood/community, big box, net lease, regional mall, restaurant/tavern)
- Apartment (proposed, mid-rise, high-rise, garden, mixed use, micro-unit, investment grade, LIHTC)
- Special purpose (c-store/gas, church, school/university, parking garage, etc.)
Mr. Wolf joined Newmark after 16 years at CBRE, most recently as a first vice president in the San Francisco office. He rejoined CBRE in 2010, after three years as a senior managing director with PGP Valuation in Dallas. Prior to CBRE, Mr. Wolf was a senior appraiser at Hermann & Company for five years and at Powell, Goss & Herman for two years. He began his career in 1990, as an associate appraiser with Mark D. Barry & Associates.
Licenses and Designations
- Designated Member (MAI), Appraisal Institute
- Certified general real estate appraiser, states of Oregon and Washington
Mr. Wolf earned a Master of Science degree in business management from Troy State University and a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Southern Oregon State College. Additionally, he has successfully completed numerous real estate courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute.