Simon Penner serves as a director in the Colorado Springs office. A dedicated leasing specialist who has served the needs of a diverse client base throughout Colorado Springs since 2008, Mr. Penner has committed his brokerage advisory career in consulting with landlords and tenants in creating winning solutions and adding value to their real estate assets.
Known for his strong negotiating skills and extensive knowledge of the Colorado Springs market, Mr. Penner focuses on downtown office and retail properties. He understands the nuances of the area’s market, executes transactions with keen attention to detail.
Mr. Penner was awarded 2016 Retail Transaction of the Year by the Southern Colorado Commercial Brokers Association, recognizing his downtown leasing efforts. Prior to joining Newmark in 2015, Mr. Penner was a broker associate with CameronButcher Company.
Partial List of Downtwon Transactions
- 324 East Pike Peak - 18,305 SF
- 118 North Tejon Street - 15,400 SF
- 13-15 North Tejon Street - 13,500 SF
- 101 North Tejon Street - 1,050 SF; 1,450 SF; 3,500 SF; 1,495 SF
- 124 East Costilla Street - 3,257 SF; 2,400 SF
- 130 North Tejon Street - 2,400 SF
- 332 North Tejon Street - 2,400 SF
- 117-119 East Bijou Street - 3,900 SF; 3,750 SF
Partial Client List
- Bonny and Read Restaurant
- Cacao Chemistry
- Fieldhouse Brewery
- Mountain Chalet
- My Colorado Store
- Oskar Blues Fooderies, Inc.
- Solar Roast
- White Pie
- GV Associates – Keith Godshall
- Hibbard Family LLC – Tyler Hibbard
- The Lane Foundation – Phil Lane
- Saks Building LLC – Nina Saks
- The Robertson Company - Dan Robertson
- The O’Neil Group – Kevin O’Neil
- Board member, Southern Colorado Commercial Brokers
- Board vice chair, Great Downtown Business Improvement District