Shannon Lane started her commercial real estate career in 2016 in Newmark Knight Frank’s Center City Philadelphia office. Ms. Lane’s role with the firm is to focus on tenant representation, business development as well as cultivating new and existing relationships.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, Ms. Lane was a highly successful sales and marketing representative for NVR (Ryan Homes). During her tenure, she personally accounted for over $30 million in new home construction sales.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
- American Dairy Association North East
- Brown & Associates
- Graboyes Commercial Window and Glass Solutions
- Maune Raichle Hartley French & Mudd LLC
- PeaceTree Counseling & Consulting
- Stonehage Fleming US LLC
- Williams Cedar
- Executive Leaders Radio (Cohost since 2018)
- Rising Stars National Retreat, Newmark Knight Frank (2019 and 2020)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Special Olympics
Ms. Lane earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from Villanova University, where she also played on the women’s varsity lacrosse team.