Seamus McLaughlin joined Newmark Grubb Zimmer in 2018 and currently serves as an associate at the firm’s Kansas City office. His primary responsibilities include sales and leasing of Industrial properties in the Kansas City area, with a focus on Johnson County, Kansas.
In the last year, Seamus has been involved in 26 transactions representing 405,000 square feet of industrial space and over $16,500,000 million in transaction value.
- Represented VanTrust Real Estate in the sale of 140,000 SF industrial building
- Represented Prism Real Estate in the lease of 135,000 SF of industrial space
- Represented Port KC in the lease of 640,000 SF of industrial space
- Represented American Stones in the lease of 20,000 SF of industrial space
- Represented Sebring and Co. in the lease of 12,000 SF of flex/industrial space
- Represented Erosion Control Inc in the lease of 9,500 SF of industrial space
- Represented Certified Carpet Systems in the purchase of an 8,000 SF industrial building
- Represented Live Nation in the lease of 5,000 SF of flex space
Partial Client List
- VanTrust Real Estate
- Prism Real Estate Services
- Port KC
- Kelly Construction
- TW Automation
- Transportation & Industrial Services, Inc.
- Sebring & Co.
- Certified Carpet Systems
- Erison Control
- Live Nation
- Automotive Parts Associates
Partial List of Current Listings
- Richards Gebaur Commerce Park: Multi-Building Industrial Portfolio, 725,000 SF
- Lenexa Business Center, Lenexa, KS: 6-Building Portfolio, 151,344 SF
- Exchange Place, Lenexa, KS: 6-Building Portfolio, 123,128 SF
- Widmer Place, Lenexa, KS: 3-Building Portfolio, 131,480 SF
- 4019 East 143rd Street, Grandview, MO: 7,500 SF
- Olathe Industrial, Olathe, KS: 4-Building Portfolio, 101,000 SF
- 13900 West 101st Street, Lenexa, KS: 111,883 SF
- Member, Lenexa Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Shawnee Chamber of Commerce
- Member, CCIM Kansas City Chapter
- Commercial Member, Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® (KCRAR)
- Graduate, Leadership Lenexa, 2019
- Licensed real estate salesperson, states of Kansas and Missouri
Seamus earned his Bachelor of Business Administration from Loyola Marymount University and his Master of Business Administration from the University of Missouri–Kansas City.