Scott Pahlow, SIOR, brings more than 25 years of commercial real estate experience to his position as a senior managing director with Newmark Knight Frank. Based in the firm’s Memphis office, Mr. Pahlow specializes in industrial properties. In the past 15 years alone, he has completed lease and sale transactions totaling over 25.4 million square feet with an aggregate lease/sale value of more than $425 million.
Mr. Pahlow joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2016, when the company acquired Newmark Grubb Memphis, a locally owned affiliate since 2013. He began at Newmark Grubb Memphis in 2006, when that firm was operating as Grubb & Ellis Memphis. Mr. Pahlow joined Grubb & Ellis in 2006.
Previously, Mr. Pahlow had been with the McCrary Company from 2001 to 2006, the Trammell Crow Company from 1993 to 2001, and Colliers International from 1990 to 1993. He began his career in 1988 with Cushman & Wakefield of Tennessee.
Partial List of Transactions
- Cummins Inc.: In cooperation with Wills Allen with Newmark Knight Frank in Atlanta, represented Cummins in a renewal and expansion totaling more than 1 million SF with a combined aggregate lease value of $37.7 million
- Milwaukee Electric Tool: Represented MET for a 701,000 SF lease with an aggregate lease value of $29.4 million
- Milwaukee Electric Tool: Represented MET for a 615,305 SF build-to-suit lease in Olive Branch, MS, with an aggregate lease value of $19.7 million
- XPO Logistics: In cooperation with Transportation Property Group, represented XPO for a 438,845 SF lease with an aggregate value of $8.9 million
- Dohmen Life Science Services: Represented DLSS in a lease renewal and expansion totaling 628,000 SF with an aggregate lease value of $14.3 million
- Mazda: Represented Mazda in the sale of its 615,305 SF Olive Branch, MS, distribution center for $13.5 million
- DDN/Obergfel: Represented DDN/Obergfel in a lease for 428,000 SF with an aggregate lease value of over $8 million
- Dohmen Life Sciences Services: Represented DLSS in a 260,000 SF expansion with an aggregate lease value of $3.9 million
- Flextronics: Represented Flextronics in seven transactions totaling over 3 million SF in Memphis
Pinnacle Awards, Memphis Area Association of REALTORS® (MAAR) Commercial Council
- Top 25 Producing Brokers, 2014
- Commercial Broker of the Year, 2013
- Largest Tenant Representation Deal, 2012
Largest Dollar Volume Transaction (Industrial), Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), 2005
Mr. Pahlow earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from the University of Arkansas.