CA DRE License #01415793
Scott Christensen joined Newmark Pearson Commercial in 2003 and serves as a vice president in the Office Division, where he focuses exclusively on selling and leasing office properties. Mr. Christensen provides real estate services to property owners, tenants, investors and developers. He works closely with property owners in developing build-to-suit office space and is dedicated to bringing new, quality businesses to the Fresno and Clovis areas.
Mr. Christensen has excelled in his real estate career. He has successfully completed numerous lease and sale transactions while providing his clients with unsurpassed service. He maintains top performance status and is committed to his goal of becoming one of Central California’s top-producing office brokers. A Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) candidate, he is training for certification through the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute.
Mr. Christensen began his career in banking and loan services with Security Pacific National Bank where he worked from 1984 to 1986. He then worked at First American Title Company for 17 years as an escrow/title officer, specializing in every aspect of title insurance and escrow services. With his extensive experience in closely related fields of business, he decided to transition to a career in commercial real estate at Newmark Pearson Commercial, where he soon earned the vice president designation.
PARTIAL LIST OF NOTABLE TRANSACTIONS
- 21,000 SF West Shaw office, investment sale
- 17,774 SF West Shaw office, investment sale
- 15,060 SF Downtown Fresno distribution/warehouse, sale
- 14,284 SF Ray Phisher Pharmacy building, Shapemaker 2000, sale
- 12,600 SF West Shaw office, investment sale
- 8,700 SF restaurant building, Sakura Cha Ya Japanese Cuisine, sale
- 8,000 SF Ashlan/99 Business Park industrial/office, owner/user sale
- 7,000 SF multi-tenant retail building, Herndon and Willow, investment sale
- 3 build-to-suite office buildings at Herndon and Willow Professional Center, owner/user sales
- 7 acres Selma California, commercial land sale
- 15,000 SF West Shaw office space, County of Fresno, lease
- 7,091 SF West Shaw office space, Borges U.S.A., Inc., lease
- 6,059 SF West Shaw office space, Vigen Inc., lease
- 5,000 SF medical office space, Internal Medicine Physicians, lease
- Member, Fresno County Board of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Guest speaker, Fresno County Economic Development Corporation
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)