Scott Bluhm joined Newmark Grubb Zimmer in 2012 and currently serves as a director at the company’s Kansas City, Missouri, office. His primary responsibilities include the sale and leasing of industrial properties, as well as tenant representation of all property types throughout the metro area. Mr. Bluhm has specific focus and expertise in the Johnson County submarket.
Specializing in a geographic area enables Mr. Bluhm to focus his business efforts on a specific group of prospects and building owners. He is responsible for becoming intimately familiar with all building tenants, owners and transactions in his Johnson County market. He is also responsible for knowing appropriate contacts, lease expirations and overall business operations of all tenants in that market. In addition, he is trained in various real estate systems such as CoStar, Loopnet, REApplications and other Newmark proprietary software.
Mr. Bluhm is an active member of both the Lenexa and Olathe chambers of commerce and recently participated in the Leadership Lenexa program, helping run this year’s Economic Development Day program. Leadership Lenexa is an intensive, nine-session program of the Lenexa Chamber of Commerce, devoted to strengthening and educating area business and community professionals. Each session examines some of the key themes and issues surrounding the community.
PARTIAL LIST OF TENANT/BUYER REPRESENTATION:
- BMS Logistics 432,640 SF
- Brennan Investment Group 324,000 SF
- Lathrop & Gage: 200,000+ SF
- CK Power: 75,000+ SF
- Locke Capital: 130,000 SF
- Katalyst Inc.: 40,000 SF
- International Builders & Consultants: 18,000+ SF
PARTIAL LIST OF LANDLORD/SELLER REPRESENTATION:
- Bayer Healthcare: 170,000 SF
- Lloyd & MacLaughlin: 102,000 SF
- Commerce Bank: 150 acres
- Allen Family Partnership: 28,500 SF and 30 acres
- Bank of Blue Valley: 11.63 acres
- REW Materials: 150,000+ SF
- US Bank: 11,500 SF
- Rookie of the Year, Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors, 2012
- Leadership Lenexa Graduate, Lenexa Chamber of Commerce, 2012
- Member, Olathe Chamber of Commerce
- Candidate member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Licensed real estate salesperson, states of Missouri and Kansas
- President, Young Friends of Operation Breakthrough
- Head of sponsorship/fundraising, Young Advisory Board, Children’s Place
Mr. Bluhm graduated from Miami University with a bachelor’s degree in history and a secondary focus in economics. While at Miami University, he served on the executive committee of the phi gamma delta fraternity.