Sam Chambers joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2018 and currently serves as a director in the company’s Stamford, Connecticut, office. Working closely with Senior Managing Director Christian Bangert, Mr. Chambers assists clients in a full array of real estate advisory services, focusing on tenant and agency representation in Fairfield County. As a tenant rep, Mr. Chambers has negotiated transactions for a multitude of professional services, including insurance, financial, real estate and maritime.
Additionally, Mr. Chambers has been appointed as an exclusive agent by some of Fairfield County’s most prestigious landlords, representing a diverse portfolio of properties in both Fairfield County and Westchester County, New York.
Prior to Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Chambers was an associate for two years at RHYS, a boutique commercial real estate company based in Stamford, Connecticut, where he specialized in both tenant and landlord representation and played an important role in the firm’s business development programs and marketing efforts. Previously, Mr. Chambers was part of the marketing team at vineyard vines, also in Stamford.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative
- 44 Business Capital at 400 Main Street in Stamford, CT
- Concord Maritime at 600 Summer Street in Stamford, CT
- Farmers Insurance at 115 Elm Street in New Canaan, CT
- Home Care Connectors LLC at 164 Mason Street in Greenwich, CT
- Jones Trading at 46 Southfield Avenue in Stamford, CT
- Restaurex LLC at 750 East Main Street in Stamford, CT
- Sound Mark Partners at 12 Havemeyer Place in Greenwich, CT
- William Pit Sotheby’s at 60 Long Ridge Road in Stamford, CT
Select Exclusive Agency Assignments
- Ivy Equities, LLC - 41 West Putnam Avenue (24,963 SF) in Greenwich, CT and 275 Main Street (257,360 SF) in White Plains, NY
- Forstone Capital - 9 West Broad Street (200,000 SF) in Stamford, CT
- Building & Land Technology - Harbor Landing (114,323 SF) in Stamford, CT
- Fletcher Development, LLC - Darien Crossing (80,000 SF) in Darien, CT
Mr. Chambers earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in art history and business from Gettysburg College, where he was also a member of the men’s lacrosse team.