Ryan Moroney joined Newmark in 2014 as an associate in the Phoenix office. Now a Director, he focuses on the net lease sale of retail real estate properties throughout the United States. Ryan specializes specifically in the acquisition and disposition of net lease retail, including sale-leasebacks, 1031 exchange advisory and valuation consultation.
Ryan has developed strong relationships with his clients through effective communication skills that help ensure their goals are being met, decisions are being made efficiently and time-sensitive obligations are achieved. He makes his clients’ interests a priority and is diligent in negotiating favorable business terms on their behalf. Since the start of his corporate real estate career, Ryan has completed over 200 lease and sales transactions valued in excess of $350 million.
Significant Sale Transactions
- Savoy IMAX NNN Investment: 2019, 46,907 SF, $13.9 million
- Ross-Walgreens Shopping Center: 2019, 94,600 SF, $13.2 million
- Sprouts-Flight Two Tenant Investment: 2020, 61,302 SF, $10.725 million
- Alma Elliot Square: 2019, 62,000 SF, $9.6 million
- Harkins Theaters NNN Investment: 2019, 45,595 SF, $8.5 million
- Gold’s Gym NNN Investment: 2019, 38,573 SF, $8.0 million
- New River Plaza: 2019, 13,300 SF, $5.25 million
- Edison Place Shopping Center: 2019, 8,958 SF, $4.7 million
- Old Chicago Restaurant Portfolio: 2018, 14,800 SF, $3.45 million
- SimonMed NNN Investment: 2018, 9,157 SF, $2.77 million
- Salad & Go NNN Investment: 2019, 800 SF, $2.5 million
- Cheryl Plaza: 2018, 17,834 SF, $2.4 million
- Logan’s Roadhouse NNN Investment: 2017, 8,400 SF, $3.1 million
- Southshore Town Center: 2016, 40,561 SF, $13.2 million
In 2018 and 2019, Ryan was named an Newmark National Rising Star, one of a select group of brokers who have consistently shown increased production year over year.
A licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Arizona, Ryan is a member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI) and an active participant in ULI’s Young Leaders Group. He is also a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
Ryan graduated from the University of Missouri with a bachelor’s degree in journalism with an emphasis in strategic communication.