Ryan Miller joined Newmark’s Washington, DC, office in 2018 as executive vice president and market leader for the Mid-Atlantic region.
Mr. Miller is responsible for providing strategic direction to the offices in the region, working collaboratively with the company’s regional professionals and global leadership team to create value for the company’s clients and drive sustained growth for Newmark in the Mid-Atlantic.
Prior to Newmark, Mr. Miller served as managing director in CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions group, leading portfolio optimization and strategic transaction leadership for a global Fortune 500 technology company. Over his career, Mr. Miller has represented a diverse range of companies, from established global corporations and professional service firms to leading investors and owners of trophy-class office buildings in hundreds of transactions with a combined value of over $500 million.
Mr. Miller lives in McLean, Virginia, with his wife and three young children. He is actively involved in numerous charitable, civic and business organizations throughout the Washington, DC, region.
- 40 Under 40 Honoree, Washington Business Journal, 2020
- 50 Under 40 member, Real Estate Forum, 2014
- Top 35 Under 35, Bisnow on Business, 2007
- Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association of Greater DC (CREBA)
- The Economic Club of Washington
- Licensed real estate salesperson, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Chairman, Wolf Trap Associates Board, Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts (2019)
Mr. Miller attended Harvard Business School’s Program for Leadership Development and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business management from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.