As an associate director in Newmark Knight Frank’s Minneapolis office, Ryan Bohrer works with Executive Managing Director Jim Damiani and Associate Director Andrew Commers to provide strategic tenant representation services to office tenants and users of commercial real estate. Mr. Bohrer helps tenants identify and align strategic business, financial and operational objectives with real estate requirements, focusing on minimizing occupancy costs and creating work environments that attract and retain employees.
Mr. Bohrer joined NKF in 2018, after starting his real estate career at Cushman & Wakefield. Mr. Bohrer has represented a wide variety of tenants, from fast-growing tech companies, including Inc5000 and Fast 50 firms, to publicly traded Fortune 500 companies with footprints well beyond the Twin Cities and annual revenues of $2 billion. In 2018, Mr. Bohrer and Mr. Commers negotiated more than 400,000 square feet of space on behalf of clients.
Prior to joining the commercial real estate industry, Mr. Bohrer played a year of professional hockey with TSV Peißenberg in Bavaria, Germany.
Partial Client List
- Ceres Global Ag
- Ericksen Roed & Associates (ERA)
- InterDyn BMI
- International Dairy Queen
- Mendota Insurance
- Member, Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors® (MNCAR)
- Two-time Atlantic Hockey Conference Top-Scholar Athlete of the Year, Canisius College
- Academic Excellence in Business Award, Canisius College
- Outstanding Leadership & Academics Award, Canisius College
- Member, Hobey Baker Memorial Award Committee
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma
Mr. Bohrer graduated summa cum laude from the Richard J. Wehle School of Business at Canisius College, where he received a degree in business management and was a member and team captain of his Division I hockey team.