CA RE License #00826289
Roger Oser was born in the San Francisco Bay Area and has been in the commercial real estate industry for 37 years. Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Oser was a principal with Predium for the Western Region operation. His experience also includes 10 years with Lincoln Property Company (now Legacy Partners) and six years with an international real estate firm.
Mr. Oser has completed more than 600 leases and sales, totaling over 2.5 million square feet and $350 million in value. His clients have included Apple Computer, Blackstone Group, Blue Shield of California, Guaranty Bank, International Network Services, McAfee, Merrill Lynch, Metropolitan Life Insurance, Morgan Stanley, Principal Financial Group, Prudential Life Insurance, Soros Fund Management, Symantec Corporation, Wells Fargo Advisors, Xilinx and 3PARdata.
Mr. Oser has also been involved in the development of numerous commercial projects and has completed a number of acquisitions, dispositions, financing and joint ventures.
In 2010, Mr. Oser received the McAfee Award of Excellence, which recognizes and celebrates those recipients who have shown innovation, creativity and a sustained commitment to corporate goals and objectives.
- Blue Shield:
- Development of a 250,000 SF campus in Sacramento
- Renewal of a 55,000 SF lease in Los Angeles
- McAfee: Leasing of a 242,000 SF world headquarters in Santa Clara
- Purchase of a 200,000 SF facility in San Jose
- Leasing of a 70,000 SF building in San Jose
- Huawei: Leasing of a 108,000 SF R&D complex in Santa Clara, which included the assumption of an existing 30,000 SF lease and expansion space to create a 250,000 SF campus
- 3PARdata, Inc.: Lease restructure, extension and expansion of a 90,000 SF facility in Fremont
- International Network Services: Completed more than 150 worldwide field office leases
- Morgan Stanley: Approximately 30 lease expansions, renewals and new office procurements throughout Northern California
- 30680 Huntwood Avenue, Hayward: $9.3 million (Industrial)
- 7424 Greenback Lane, Citrus Heights: $8.7 million (Retail)
- 2595 East Bayshore Road, Palo Alto: $5.75 million (Office)
- 1401-1405 Burlingame Avenue, Burlingame: $3.7 million (Retail)
- 1165 Merrill Avenue, Menlo Park: $3.2 million (Retail)
- 815 Main Street, Half Moon Bay: $3 million (Retail)
- 3395 South Bascom Avenue, Campbell $2.2 million (Retail)
- 1240 El Camino Real, San Carlos $1.7 million (Retail)
- 521 East Fifth Avenue, San Mateo $1.5 million (Retail)
- 322-328 15th Street, Oakland $1.2 million (Retail/Office)
- 1696 Laurel Street, San Carlos $1.1 million (Retail)
Mr. Oser received his Master of Business Administration degree from the University of California, Los Angeles in real estate/finance. He received his bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of California, Berkeley, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa.