As a member of Newmark Knight Frank’s Industrial Services team, Rob Stephens specializes in the representation of tenants, purchasers and landlords in the sale and leasing of industrial properties. His 34-year career in the Phoenix marketplace has been highlighted by working exclusively with such developers and owners as First Industrial, Global Logistic Properties, Liberty, ProLogis and Seefried Properties. He has also represented such tenants as Airborne, AIT Worldwide, AMEC, Boeing, Crane Co., CenturyLink, Federal Express, Huhtamaki, Mitel, Nabisco, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Trader Joe’s and Uponor USA..
Over the past 34 years, Mr. Stephens has been involved in more than 500 commercial transactions involving both sales and leasing with a total value in excess of $225 million. These include more than 50 building sales combined for an approximate value of $75 million and more than 400 leasing transactions valued at more than $100 million. Another 50-plus transactions were land sales to developers and users.
Partial List of Transactions
- Iris USA: 60 acres (Land Sale)
- Huhtamaki: 753,000 SF (Sale)
- Aviall: 323,000 SF (Lease)
- Valassis: 135,000 SF (Lease)
- Packaging Specialists, Inc.: 106,862 SF (Lease)
- Drug Plastics: 100,544 SF (Sale)
- Trader Joe’s: 95,180 SF (Lease)
- Mitel Technologies: 80,000 SF (Lease)
- Cummins: 75,000 SF (Sale)
- PSI Realty, LP: 60,000 SF (Sale)
- Honeyville: 25,000 SF (Lease)
- Blue Star Gas: 7,500 SF (Lease)
- Council of Logistics Management (CLM)
- Valley Partnership
- Member, Arizona Interscholastic Association
- Certified Football Official
Mr. Stephens has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Arizona.