Robert C. Nosal has been executive managing director of Newmark Knight Frank’s office in Cleveland, one of the company’s most consistently performing districts, since 1998. His responsibilities include the management of 30 professionals and staff in Northeast Ohio, recruitment, the maintenance of existing accounts and the marketing of NKF’s real estate services to prospective clients. In 2010, Mr. Nosal took over as Ohio market leader, broadening his responsibilities to include Columbus, Cincinnati and Dayton. Mr. Nosal had previously been leader of NKF’s National Healthcare Practice Group, from 2008 to 2010, due to his extensive experience working with hospitals, medical practices and associated healthcare services.
Prior to becoming executive managing director, Mr. Nosal served as the director of NKF’s Cleveland office group. With more than 31 years of experience in office sales and leasing and tenant representation, he possesses strong market knowledge and a thorough understanding of how corporations, institutions and private companies approach their real estate needs, as well as the appropriate strategies for maximizing their value to the organization.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Airgas LLC
- Citicorp Property Advisors Group
- JP Morgan Investment Management Inc.
- McDonald Hopkins LLC
- Penn Mutual Insurance
- Psychiatric Solutions Inc.
- Sutter, O’Connell & Farchione
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Verizon Wireless
- Hall of Fame Inductee, Midwest Real Estate News, 2014
- Top Producer, Newmark Knight Frank, 2012 - 2014
- Circle of Excellence, Grubb & Ellis 1995 - 2006, 2008 and 2010
- Renovation Project of the Year, NAIOP, 2003
- Broker of the Year, NAIOP/SIOR, 1995
- Leadership Cleveland, Class of 2001
- Member, NAIOP
- Board of trustees, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Board Member, Fellowship Bible Church
Mr. Nosal is a graduate of Colorado State University.