A practicing realtor since 1971, Rick Doolittle possesses a broad real estate background that includes residential sales and sales management; commercial, industrial and office sales and leasing; residential community development; shopping center development; and office developments. Mr. Doolittle has been a partner with both Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett and Cressy & Everett Management Corporation since its inception in 1985.
- Realtor of the Year, Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR), 1998
- Member and past president, Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Member and past president, Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Member, Michigan Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR)
- Past president, Greater South Bend-Mishawaka Board of Realtors
- Licensed Indiana real estate broker
- Licensed Michigan real state broker
Mr. Doolittle graduated from Indiana University, where he earned a Business Administration and Management degree with a focus in real estate.