Paul Sleeth joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2017 as an executive managing director in the Seattle office, where he specializes in retail property investments. Over a career spanning 34 years, Mr. Sleeth has completed more than 210 investment transactions totaling over $3 billion.
Mr. Sleeth leads the Sleeth Retail Investment Team with Billy Sleeth, also an executive managing director at NKF. Formed in 1991, the team focuses exclusively on retail investments in the greater Puget Sound region of Washington State. Mr. Sleeth established the team to provide a systematic approach to retail properties that exceeds institutional standards.
Mr. Sleeth joined NKF after 26 years at Colliers, where he consistently ranked among the firm’s top producers. He also was an advisory board director of Colliers International and one of fewer than 40 brokers chosen in the United States to represent the Colliers Investment Services Group (CISG) for North America.
Prior to Colliers, Mr. Sleeth worked at Leibsohn & Company, a full-service real estate brokerage headquartered in Bellevue. He also worked at James S. Black & Company, now NAI Black, in Spokane.
- Briar Portfolio, Washington Street - $175 million; 15-property portfolio
- Marketplace at Factoria, Bellevue - $100 million
- Bellevue Galleria, Bellevue - $87 million
- Lakeland Town Center, Auburn - $52 million
- Sternco Shopping Center, Bellevue - $49 million
- Interbay Urban Center, Seattle - $48 million
- Alderwood Plaza, Lynnwood - $41 million
- Tacoma South, Tacoma - $39 million
- Town Center at Lake Forest, Lake Forest Park - $37 million
- Klahanie Shopping Center, Sammamish - $36 million
- Woodinville Plaza, Woodinville - $35 million
- Canyon Crossing, Frederickson - $35 million
- Bridle Trails, Kirkland - $32 million
- James Center, Tacoma - $32 million
- North Benson Center - $49.8 million
- Northpointe Shopping Center, Spokane, WA - $44 million
- University Village, Seattle, WA - $42.3 million
- Triangle Mall, Longview, WA - $40 million
- SIOR Investment Broker of the Year (with Billy Sleeth), NAIOP, 2015
- Number Four, U.S. Top 25 Producers, Colliers, 2015
- Number One, U.S. Top 25 Producers, Colliers, 2005
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Past president, Washington State Commercial Association of REALTORS® (WSCAR)
- Past board member, Puget Sound Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
Mr. Sleeth earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Washington Michael G. Foster School of Business.