CA RE License #00896726
For more than 30 years, Paul Mueller, a senior managing director with Newmark’s Oakland office, has provided full service representation and consultation to East Bay owners, sellers and buyers of industrial properties and tenants seeking to renew or relocate. He has also served as an expert witness in Alameda County real estate disputes.
Prior to assisting with the founding of Newmark’s Hayward (now Oakland) office in 2007, Mr. Mueller worked for 10 years as a partner with NAI BT Commercial (now Cassidy Turley). He began his real estate career with Grubb & Ellis Company, where he worked for 12 years after graduating from college.
Mr. Mueller is a member of NAIOP the East Bay Broker Association (EBBA).
- Orcon Corporation, 202,000 SF
- Brea Industries, 128,580 SF*
- Lend Lease,126,500 SF
- Vinh-Sanh Properties LLC, 73,580 SF*
- Natures Farm Products, 90,000 SF
- Giant Snacks, 85,000 SF
- House of Spice, 61,5000 SF*
- D.R. Stephens, 58,000 SF
- Gildad H. Hess, 57,306 SF
- General Foundry, 52,500 SF*
- Eden Foods, 45,200 SF
- Sloat Brothers, 600,000 SF*
- Prime Distribution, 320,500 SF
- Strategic Materials, 230,000 SF*
- Independent Electric, 221,144 SF*
- CAS, 146,000 SF*
- Containers Unlimited, 142,000*
- Office Club, 126,000 SF
- Dobake Bakeries, 120,000 SF*
- Southland Industries, 57,000 SF
- Touch of Modern, 59,000 SF
- Ironridge, 32,000 SF
Mr. Mueller graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in social sciences with an emphasis in economics and finance.