Paul Buckingham is a senior managing director responsible for tenant representation services for clients in the Suburban Chicago submarkets as well as corporate accounts with multi-market needs.
In his 25 years in the commercial real estate industry, Mr. Buckingham has gained a wide range of experience, including tenant representation, landlord representation, acquisition/disposition of properties and development. Prior to joining Newmark, he spent 10 years with CB Richard Ellis/Trammell Crow Company, where he focused primarily on assisting companies with their real estate strategies as well as facilitating acquisitions and dispositions of corporate facilities for local and national clients.
PARTIAL LIST OF CLIENTS AND TRANSACTIONS:
Batory Foods Distribution (National Portfolio)
Holmes Murphy (National Portfolio)
Wilson Sporting Goods
American Chartered Bank
|Morgan Stanley||45,000 SF|
|Akorn Pharmaceutical (National Portfolio)||35,000 SF|
|Oxford Bank||30,000 SF|
- Finalist, Industrial Transaction of the Year, NAIOP, 2016
- Chicago Office Broker of the Year, Newmark, 2016
- Top Producer, Newmark, 2012 and 2016
- Finalist, Downtown Transaction of the Year, NAIOP, 2007
- Finalist, Suburban Transaction of the Year, NAIOP, 2007
- Top 10 Chicago Broker, CBRE, 2007
- Top Producers Club, CBRE, 2007
- Top Producer’s Club, Trammell Crow Company, 2004 - 2006
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Illinois
Mr. Buckingham has a Master of Business Administration degree in finance from DePaul University and a Bachelor of Business Studies degree from the University of Iowa.