Patrick Ulch is an associate director at Newmark Knight Frank and has been with the firm since 2008. He has more than 18 years of experience in commercial real estate. Mr. Ulch began his career working as a commercial real estate appraiser specializing in planned developments, industrial, office and interim-use properties. His clientele consisted of businesses and government agencies. After obtaining his M.B.A., Mr. Ulch was courted by a Fortune 500 company where he helped manage a 9-million-square-foot portfolio with holdings in the United States and Great Britain. In addition to the day-to-day management of the portfolio, he also was responsible for providing executive management guidance on real estate strategy (buy, sell, lease, renew, relocate, etc.) from a fully-loaded P&L basis. Based on his experience, Mr. Ulch is skilled at transaction negotiations and property management, and also well versed when it comes to the accounting and financial implications of each transaction.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Aquastore NW, Inc.
- Demolition Contractors, Inc.
- General Implement Distributors
- Lynden Door/Alliance Door Products
- Pediment Plastics
- Prime Floral, LLC
- StateServ Medical
- Suntron Corporation
- 1995 to 2008: Director/Senior Manager Corporate Real Estate , Charles Schwab & Co.
- 1991 to 1995: State Certified General Appraiser , Clayton, Roper & Marshall, Inc.
- Commercial Association of Realtors
- Oregon Real Estate Broker
- Beta Gamma Sigma (International Honor Society for Business)
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Designation
- LEED, Green Associate Accreditation
Mr. Ulch holds an M.B.A., with summa cum laude recognition, from Crummer Graduate School of Business. He graduated with a B.S. in finance and real estate from Florida State University.