Patrick McCoy joined Newmark in 2013 as an associate director in the company’s Charlotte, North Carolina, office. Mr. McCoy’s team has been involved in some of the larger corporate relocations within the Charlotte market. His team worked on behalf of Chiquita Brands International to provide site selection and lease negotiation services for the corporate relocation of Chiquita’s global headquarters from Cincinnati, Ohio, into the NASCAR Plaza office tower, a 140,000-square-foot space in Charlotte’s Central Business District.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. McCoy was with Cushman & Wakefield”,”Thalhimer. He began his career in commercial real estate at Commercial Carolina Corporation, a boutique firm with offices in Charlotte and Raleigh. In both of his previous roles, Mr. McCoy provided his clients with tenant representation services and strategic solutions to meet their specific real estate needs and requirements.
Partial Client List:
- Boyd Watterson
- Capital Business Credit
- Chiquita Brands International
- Coats N.A.
- Community One Bank
- Deluxe Corporation
- Doeren Mayhew
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Imbrium Systems Corp.
- Moon Wright & Houston
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- SAS Institute
- Selective Insurance
- STV/Ralph Whitehead
- Multiple-year winner, Deal Makers Award, Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of REALTORS (CRCBR)
- Member, National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member, CoreNet Global, Carolinas Chapter
Licensed real estate broker, states of North Carolina and South Carolina
- Member, Virginia Tech Alumni Association
- Participant, Lance Armstrong Foundation
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
Mr. McCoy attended Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in economics with a minor in real estate.