Patrick Marr joined Newmark in 2016 as a vice chairman in the firm’s Washington, DC, office. One of the leading tenant representatives in the Washington metropolitan area, Mr. Marr has spent more than three decades brokering some of the largest and most complex transactions in the market. Over the past 15 years alone, Mr. Marr has completed transactions totaling over $5 billion in aggregate lease value.
In the past decade, no broker has represented more complex transactions in Washington, DC, than Mr. Marr and his team. Focusing on delivering long-term solutions, Mr. Marr works hand in hand with his clients to understand their unique goals and then tailor strategic plans to resolve their specific needs. His approach enables him to build consensus early in the real estate process, which preserves credibility in the marketplace and secures the best economics possible.
Partial Client List
|American Cancer Society||K+L Gates
|Arnold & Porter||Mayer Brown|
|Ballard Spahr||Miller & Chevalier|
|The Carlyle Group||Nixon Peabody|
|Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP||PricewaterhouseCoopers|
|Greenberg Traurig||Seyfarth Shaw|
|Katten Muchin Rosenman||U.S. Green Building Council|
- Top Agent in Washington, Virginia and Maryland, Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association of Greater Washington, DC (CREBA)
- Broker of the Year, Washington Region 2013
- Lease Transaction of the Year, Washington Business Journal, 2007 and 2012
- Transaction of the Year, CREBA, 1999, 2001, 2003 and 2007
- Member and Top 10 Agent, CREBA, 15+ years
- Licensed real estate broker, District of Columbia and board of realtors
Mr. Marr earned a Master of Business Administration degree from Marymount University and a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the University of Richmond.