CA RE License #00839635
A senior managing director with Newmark’s San Jose office, Patty Steele specializes in office/R&D leasing and investment sales. Her association with Newmark offers a global platform to expand her market capabilities with a cutting edge marketing department, an excellent support staff and a multitude of corporate services for her dedicated clientele.
Ms. Steele began her real estate career in 1982 with Bishop Hawk in Santa Clara. She joinedthe company in 1994 and has maintained her top producer status with more than 4.3 million square feet of completed transactions totaling over $410 million. Her in-depth knowledge, systematic follow-up, excellent negotiating skills and tenacious nature have contributed to her successful track record with over 34 years of experience in the Silicon Valley commercial real estate industry.
- Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
- Commercial Real Estate for Women (CREW) Network
- Advisory board, Central YMCA (chairperson-elect)
- Nominated for ELEVATE Industry Impact Award - Honoring Diversity & Women’s Leadership in Commercial Real Estate
- Distinguished Volunteer Fundraiser - Association of Fundraising Professionals, Silicon Valley Chapter
A graduate of San Jose State University, Ms. Steele holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with a concentration in real estate.