Patricia A. Valenti joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2001 at the firm’s Westchester/Connecticut office, where she is an executive managing director. She specializes in the representation of both tenants and owners throughout the Westchester/Connecticut region.
Additionally, Ms. Valenti specializes in securing space for many of the region’s major financial services organizations including JPMorgan Chase, MAK Capital Partners, Resource Mortgage Banking, Landau, Nasella & Klatsky, Restoration Capital Management, Tannor Capital and Faneuil Management.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, Ms. Valenti was an associate director with Cushman & Wakefield. She also served as director of leasing with the Mack-Cali Corporation, following its acquisition of the Robert Martin Company, In this capacity, she was responsible for a 7.0 million-square-foot portfolio in the Westchester County and Fairfield County market.
Over the course of her 25-year career, Ms. Valenti has represented as well as consulted for numerous prominent corporations, government agencies and institutions. She has completed numerous transactions for clients that include:
- Spectra Laboratories: Long term renewal for 100,000 SF at 8 King Road Rockleigh, NJ
- The Bank of New York: 78,500 SF renewal at 440 Mamaroneck Avenue in Harrison, NY
- The New York Department of Labor: Renewal of 42,000 SF at 120 Bloomingdale Road in White Plains, NY
- Byram Healthcare’ 28,000 SF renewal and expansion at 120 Bloomingdale Road in White Plains
- Milber Makris Plousadis & Seiden, LLP: New lease for 12,263 SF at 3 Barker Avenue, White Plains
- IBM: Disposition of 260,000 SF at 44 South Broadway, White Plains
- Hogan & Hartson: New lease for 19,000 SF at 44 South Broadway in White Plains
- Fujitsu Network Telecommunications: Lease for 35,000 SF at Blue Hill Plaza, NY
- TMP Worldwide: Disposition of 22,500 SF for the advertising agency at 50 Main Street, White Plains
- Jos. A. Banks: New store at 64 Purchase Street in Rye, NY
In addition to tenant representation, Ms. Valenti has represented prestigious property owners in the past and present, including:
- CAF Realty, LLC
- Gerosa, Inc.
- New York State Power Authority
- RexCorp Realty
- Simone Development Corporation
- SL Green Realty
- South Broadway WP, LLC
- Winter Organization
On the investment side of real estate, Ms. Valenti has been involved with the following sales:
- Represented Louis Dreyfus Property Group in the sale of Sutton Place, a 30-acre property in Valhalla, for $14.3 million
- Sold two retail/office buildings at 64 Purchase Street (6,600 SF) in downtown Rye for $4.7 million ($620.00/SF) 60-62 Purchase Street (7,500 SF) for $5.2 million ($788/SF)
- Represented both the buyer/seller in Montefiore Hospital’s sale of a medical building at 1180 Morris Park Avenue Bronx, NY (25,800 SF) for $3.2 million
- Women Making an Impact Award, Westchester & Fairfield County Business Journal, 2014
- The Leo Jaffe Distinguished Service Award , March of Dimes, 2014
- CoStar Power Broker award for the Westchester/Fairfield market, 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Broker Hall of Fame Award for the largest deals completed, Mack Cali, 2002 and 2003
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Professional Women
- Professional Women of Westchester
- Chairperson, March of Dimes Real Estate Awards Breakfast, 1998 - present; raised more than $3.0 million for medical research
- Board of governors and the executive committee, the Westchester Country Club (
- Board member, March of Dimes
- Board member of the Girl Scouts of Westchester Putnam, Inc. and Gilda’s Club of Westchester/Fairfield counties
- Member, March of Dimes President Society
- Volunteer mentor, Her Honor Mentoring Program
Ms. Valenti graduated from Pace University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology, and holds a real estate license in the states of New York and Connecticut.