Nick Teseros is a vice president of sales at Newmark, where he specializes in office sales and leasing. Since 2007, Mr. Teseros has been involved in numerous tenant and landlord representation assignments in the Salt Lake valley and was responsible for facilitating NAIOP’s 2011 Utah Office Deal of the Year. Mr. Teseros’ understanding of office market trends and shifts allows him to provide his clients with timely, ahead-of-the-curve intel critical to making informed decisions.
- Alliance Data Systems - 134,000 SF (build to suit)
- Esurance - 67,600 SF (build to suit)
- Clearlink - 62,000 SF
- Barrick Gold - 61,000 SF (North American headquarters - build to suit)
- eHealth - 30,000 SF
- Ovivo - 30,000 SF
- FireEye - 30,000 RSF (opened Utah office)
- Firstsource - 30,000 SF
- SSI - 20,000 SF
- Allstate - 17,000 SF
- Del Sol - 15,000 SF (corporate headquarters)
- Addepar - 10,000 SF (opened Utah office)
- Licensed associate real estate broker, states of California and Utah
- Candidate for SIOR designation, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
Mr. Teseros earned a Master of Business Administration degree with an emphasis in real estate finance from San Diego State University. He also received a Bachelor of Arts degree with an emphasis in finance from the University of San Diego.