Nick Pickard is a member of Newmark Knight Frank’s industrial team for the greater Philadelphia region. Nick has a deep history of working on behalf of landlords, both institutional and local in nature, as well as tenants and buyers of all sizes. He prides himself on offering clients professional service and advisement through complicated transactions and decision making, keeping his client’s interests paramount.
Most recently, Nick served as a director in Newmark Knight Frank’s office in Kansas City, Missouri, where he focused on industrial transactions in the greater Kansas City metro.
Mr. Pickard is trained in multiple real estate systems, including CoStar, REApplications, Site to Do Business and Newmark Knight Frank proprietary software.
Partial Client List
- Artemis Real Estate Partners
- Denver Hardwood Company
- Niagara Bottling Company
- Hearltand Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Odyssey Real Estate Capital
- Prism Real Estate Services
- Van Trust Real Estate
- Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM InstituteMember
- Member, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Member, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Past board member, Kansas City CCIM Chapter
- Licensed real estate broker, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and states of Kansas, Missouri and Texas
Nick is a graduate of the Texas Christian University School of Ranch Management.